In this release we bring you the following new features and improvements:
We are continuing to evolve the look and functionality of the main recognition wall. We are seeing more and more team recognitions being shared and this has prompted us to address how these types of recognitions are presented within your recognition system.
Each team or group recognition will now be posted on to the recognition wall as one entry, which lists all of the team members involved. This has the added benefit of allowing any likes or messages of congratulations to be shared with all of the recipients, rather than being written and populated on an individual basis.
This method for grouping the wall entries has also been applied to Service Awards, which will now be grouped by length. Where you have multiple awards in one day (e.g. 3 x 5 years and 2 x 10 years) they will be announced together on the wall and any messages of congratulations will be sent to all those who have received the same length of service award.
We have introduced some further updates to the look and feel of the wall, which include:
- The option to comment / add a message of congratulations will now show after you have ‘liked’ the recognition.
- Comments/congratulations will show in date order (newest first) no matter who commented (comments from your directors will no longer be highlighted).
- When viewing a recognition all colleagues (where applicable) will be shown the option to ‘Recognise Again’, rather than this option being reserved for managers. This has been updated to an icon rather than a button.
- All grouped entries will be shown as such when viewing the wall within Workstars TV or via your integrations (e.g. Chatter, Yammer, Teams).
- Any company posts (e.g. ‘service awards’ and ‘ad hoc rewards’ will now be displayed as coming from your CEO/MD rather than the company name.
- Wall entries more than 1 years old will be removed from the wall (this does not affect your system reporting).
As part of this release, an employee profile will be created for all employees and will be visible to colleagues when searching or clicking on the profile image of an individual. The layout of the employee profile page has been improved with clearer visibility of recognitions given and received, a timeline of events, and separate tabs for viewing use of company values and the network graph of recognition interactions.
Alongside the updates to employee profiles, we have also addressed the layout of key information across budgets, recognition history and action lists. Information displayed in ‘My Data’ and ‘Outstanding Actions’ have been given a clearer tabular layout:
Please note: Due to the nature of these improvements, we will need to implement the changes over a number of days to ensure that the wall data is migrated accurately. If the above changes are not yet visible on your platform, please don’t worry, as they will be coming soon. If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact your Account Manager.